*Education is held in Swedish
This workshop has been designed to give all individuals the necessary tools to master fundamental motor-skills, improve mobility in major joints, foot-form and function. We put a lot of emphasis in building a strong functional foundation to be able to maintain an injury and pain free lifestyle. Suitable for everyone and of all levels of fitness.
What you'll learn:
- Individual movement and mobility analysis
- Individual plantar-pressure plate analysis
- Practical exercises to improve mobility, strength, stability, elasticity and reactive ability.
- Foot strength, mobility and stability exercises
- Motorskill development theory
- Reflex theory
- Anatomy, biology and biomechanics theory
- Trigger-point therapy
- Individual feedback
- When/where: Please check the drop-down menu
- Time: 9:00 - 16.00 with a one hour lunch break (May vary depending on location)
- Access to student portal with course material including videos, pictures and exercise guidelines for reference and continued guidance with our coaches and teachers after the workshops.