*Education is held in Swedish
This workshop has been designed to give all individuals the necessary tools to master the skill of running and how to compliment your training specifically as a runner in regards to strength, reactive ability, postural stability and technique. We put a lot of emphasis on using the sensory-motor system to coach technique. This workshop is suitable for runners on all levels of ability.
What you'll learn:
- Video analysis of running technique
- Running technique exercises
- Practical exercises to improve strength, reactive ability, and core stability.
- Running biomechanics theory
- Training adaptation and stress theory
- Nutrition, recovery and sleep
- Breathing patterns (Practice and Theory)
- Individual feedback
- When/where: Please check the drop-down menu
- Time: 9:00 - 16.00 with a one hour lunch break (May vary)
- Access to student portal with course material including videos, pictures and exercise guidelines for reference and continued guidance with our coaches and teachers after the workshops