*Education is held in Swedish
After mastering the fundamental motor-skills and running technique in BTR Level 1 and 2, BTR Level 3 takes you outside to teach you how to correctly tackle up- and downhill running, sprinting and trail running. The best way to further improve your strength, stability, elasticity and technique as a runner is to subject yourself to higher forces and demands specific to running best achieved with hills, sprinting and trail-running.
What you'll learn:
- Re-cap of alla analysis from BTR Level 1 and 2
- Video-analysis of down- and uphill running and sprinting technique
- Practical exercises to improve incline/decline and sprinting technique
- Recovery running in practice
- Trail running theory and practice
- Theory on trails, hills and sprinting biomechancs
- Individual feedback
- When/where: Please check the drop-down menu
- Time: 9:00 - 16.00 with a one hour lunch break (May vary depending on location)
- Access to student portal with course material including videos, pictures and exercise guidelines for reference and continued guidance with our coaches and teachers after the workshops.